Rates at Derby Digs Cottage
Derby Digs Cottage offers cozy self-contained accommodation in Derby Tasmania at reasonable rates. The cottage is located just 50m from the trail head on a generous piece of land overlooking the Ringarooma river. Three generous bedrooms, sleeps up to 8 people. Check out the facilities: http://www.derbydigs.com.au/facilities/
Enjoy the magnificent views of the river and mountains and stunning night time array of stars. Enjoy the opening special rates for October and November 2017 – book now!
Availability in December 2017, February and March 2018:-
Don’t miss out on the awesome Blue Derby and Blue Tier – book now.
Derby Digs is newly renovated and the paint is barely dry. Just 50m from the trailhead this is by far the best cottage location in Derby.
- Please provide notice of cancellation or changes to your booking in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guests may cancel a booking up to 30 days prior to the booking free of charge.
- Guests will be charged 50% of the booking fee if cancellation is within 30 days of arrival.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of arrival or a no show. The reservation may be rescheduled to another equivalent period subject to availability. Guests are advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cater for any unforeseen circumstances.
Please leave Derby Digs Cottage in the same condition you found it.
- Maximum number of guests is ideally 8
- The number of guests occupying Derby Digs Cottage must not exceed the number specified in the booking
- The person (guest) nominated on the booking form must occupy Derby Digs Cottage
- Derby Digs Cottage is not a party house. Please respect the neighbours.
- No Pets, sorry
- No undue noise and No drugs
- Absolutely no smoking please
- Please don’t bring your shoes and bikes into the house
- Please wash and put away all kitchen utensils
- If you have used the BBQ please clean it and leave as you would expect to find it
- The town of Derby is not on mains sewage and all properties use septic tanks. PLEASE do not place any foreign objects into the toilet as this destroys the tank and how it functions